Allow me to please your sweet tooth. You know how some people have ‘A’ sweet tooth, well I have 32 sweet teeth. It is so hard for me to resit anything that is classified as a dessert. So, when I hear about something that is healthy and still actually tastes good, I’m all over it!
I have become obsessed with these Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups that I’ve started making, I even got my husband on them too. They consist of 4 grams of sugar per cup, seriously only 4 g. These are way better than any store bought ones.
This is how I make my healthy Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups.
This is also a no-bake recipe! Takes about 30 minutes, depending on how many you want to make.
Ingredients: I buy everything at Walmart
- 70% Dark Chocolate or higher. (I use an entire 400 g bar for 20 cups)
- All natural Peanut Butter or Almond Butter
- Sprinkle of Sea Salt (optional)
- Coconut Oil (to help melt the chocolate)
- Organika Enhanced Collagen Powder (optional)
- Vanilla Extract (optional)
- Cupcake paper cups
** I mix my Peanut Butter with the Collagen Powder and Vanilla Extract just for added flavor and nutrients**
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a bowl over boiling water
- Line the cups with the melted chocolate and place in freezer for 2 minutes to harden. (picture below is out of freezer)
- Scoop a tsp or more of the Peanut Butter mixture or just Peanut Butter alone into the cups.
- Pour more melted chocolate to completely cover the peanut butter and fill up to the top of the paper cup.
- Top the cup with a sprinkle of sea salt (if you want.)
- Place back in freezer for another 5 minutes to harden.
- Store in the freezer for your next craving!
Ladies and Gents’, the finished product!
I hope you find this recipe as easy and delicious as I do. Be free to devour these guys absolutely guilt free, no shame here! xo.